Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the visit, each patient benefits from a complete explanation of what to expect during the visit, a thorough exam, and a detailed discussion of his/her treatment options.
Our time together will be most beneficial if you bring the following information with you:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans or other diagnostic tests (not the reports – get the actual films)
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us
Please download, print, and complete the following forms prior to your visit with us. If you have any questions, please contact us at (847) 398-9999.
- Medical Information
- Patient Information
- Consent for Verbal Information
- Authorization of Treatment
- Privacy Practices
- Receipt of Privacy Practices
Our office accepts Medicare as well as most healthcare plans. Please call (847) 398-9999 to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.